Experience total financial freedom with Internet Banking. Its a fast, secure, member-friendly way to keep your finger on the pulse of your accounts from any computer you happen to be using at home, at work or on the road. With 24/7 access to your SRFCU accounts, you may never have to wait in line again.
Need to check your balance? Want to transfer funds or make a loan payment? You can even pay your bills online with Electronic Bill Payment. Get out of line and get online with free Internet Banking. Its available now.
- Get detailed account summaries and histories on all of your SRFCU online accounts
- Download account information directly to your PC
- Monitor which checks have cleared your account
- View your checks online
- Check interest and dividend accrual on savings and loans
Transfer funds between accounts
- Make loan payments
- Request that a check be mailed to you
- Pay virtually any bill in just minutes
- Schedule fixed and variable payment dates
- Eliminate the need for checks, stamps and extra trips to the mailbox
USER ID AND PASSWORD
- Each time you begin an Online Banking session, you will be asked for your User ID and Password.
- Access to your account is only available when your User ID and Password match exactly.
LIMITED LOG-IN ATTEMPTS
If after three attempts you are unable to successfully log in to SRFCU Online banking, you will be locked out. You will need to contact our credit union office to regain access to your account
All Online banking sessions are authenticated and encrypted using your account number/PIN combination and secure socket Layer encryption.
LIMITED SESSION TIME
To protect your account, each Online Banking session will be automatically terminated after 60 minutes. This safeguard protects your account in the event you forget to log out.
PROTECTING YOUR ACCOUNTS ONLINE
- Keep your PIN Private. Memorize your PIN, and never write it anywhere or reveal it to anyone.
- Change your PIN regularly. You can easily change your PIN during an Online Banking session.
- Always exit Online Banking sessions. This is especially important if you are not using your own computer to access your accounts online.
REDUCE THE RISK OF IDENTITY THEFT
Monitoring your account information and paying your bills online can help reduce the threat of identity theft by providing instant, up-to-date account information. It will also reduce the opportunity for hard copies of your account information to end up in the wrong hands.
*Effective 4-15-2011, you may make no more than six (6) transfers and withdrawals from your SAVINGS account to another account of yours or to a third party in any month by means of a preauthorized, automatic or Internet transfer, by telephonic order or by check,draft, debit card or similar order. If you exceed these limitations, your account may be subject to a fee or be closed.*
Before using any Online Services from SRFCU please read this information
Sign up for Online Banking Now