CAT: a direct line to your accounts
You expect instant access to your account information and CAT delivers it. It's your direct line to many types of inquiries and transactions. All you need is a touchtone telephone, your account number and your PIN. Plus, our improved CAT system allows you to check the status of ACH and ATM items. The user-friendly CAT system will prompt you through many common transactions and inquiries.
- Account Histories
- Account Balances
- Check Clearings
- Make transfers
- Make Loan Payments
- Loan & Dividend Rates
- Check ATM Items
- Check ACH Items
CAT is easy to use, convenient and confidential. To provide greater account security, we will no longer give balances over the phone. Instead, we ask that you call CAT for balance inquiries. The first time you call, you will be asked to enter a new PIN of your choice. You may change your PIN at any time by calling CAT. If you forget your PIN, contact our office and we will mail you a new number. It is important to keep your PIN confidential. See below for a handy reference guide for using CAT.
Main Menu Options
Press 1 Member transactions and inquiries
Press 2 Current share rates and loan rates
To obtain account information
Step 1 Enter your base account number and #
Step 2 Enter your PIN number and #
Step 3 Choose from the following options:
Option 1 Summary of account balances
Option 2 Detailed balances
Option 3 Account activity
#1 Most recent activity
#2 Deposits and payments
#3 Withdrawals and advances
#4 Cleared checks
#5 Debit card transactions
#6 Specific check clearings
Option 4 Account Transactions
Option 5 Share Rates
Options 6 Change PIN Number
Tips for Using CAT
- Your share account is your savings account.
- Your master share savings account is sub account 99.
- We cannot give you a PIN over the phone. It must be mailed directly to the member only.
- If you request a withdrawal by check, CAT will prompt you for the amount of the check and if you want the check mailed or picked up. If you choose to have it mailed, the check will be mailed to the home address on file. To have a check mailed to an alternate address, you must speak to a credit union representative.
- Call CAT toll-free at 888-223-0313.
Contact by phone:
Asheville Hwy 864-948-8200 Duncan 864-699-5940
Toll Free 888-223-0313
Click to sign up for CAT