IMPORTANT INFORMATION TO CONSIDER BEFORE INVESTING
- funds are not federally insured;
- funds are not obligations of the credit union;
- funds are not guaranteed by the credit union or any affiliated entity;
- funds involve investment risks, including the possible loss of principal; and
- The Representative may also be a credit union employee that accepts deposits on behalf of the credit union.
The Members Financial Services program is a financial management program designed exclusively for credit union members. It is offered by CUNA Brokerage Services, INC., a part of CUNA Mutual Group.
If you have questions on using the Members Financial Network, contact Gary
Williams at (888) 746-0002 or email email@example.com Financial Services
- Life Insurance
- Fixed and Variable Annuities
- Investments such as Mutual Funds,
- Unit Investment Trusts,IRA/TSA's and General Securities Trading
- Business and Group Services
Representatives are registered, securities are sold, and investment advisory services offered through, CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor, 2000 Heritage Way, Waverly, Iowa 50677, toll-free (866) 512-6109. Nondeposit investment and insurance products are not federally insured, involve investment risk, may lose value and are not obligations of or guaranteed by the credit union.